- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Lending
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1981
- Co-Editor-in-Chief, Arizona State Law Journal, 1980-1981
- University of Arizona, B.A., with high distinction, 1977
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
Bar Admissions and Professional Affiliations:
- State Bar of Arizona (Member, Sections on Real Property and Business Law)
- Rated “AV” (the highest rating available) by Martindale-Hubbell
Mr. Erhart concentrates his practice on real estate matters, primarily development of residential and commercial property, acquisitions and sales of property, and loans secured by real estate. Mr. Erhart also handles acquisitions and sales of businesses.
Mr. Erhart joined the firm in 2007 after serving as General Counsel for a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange that acquired and re-developed regional shopping malls. Prior to being General Counsel, Mr. Erhart was a partner for over a decade in a Phoenix law firm, in-house counsel for a savings and loan association and an associate and partner in a Phoenix law firm.